FACILITIES MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR (FMA) DESIGNATION
To earn the FMA designation, students must successfully complete the following six mandatory courses plus the Ethics Is Good Business Short Course:
- Fundamentals of Facilities Management
- Facilities Planning and Project Management
- Environmental Health and Safety Issues
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part II
Plus, successfully complete two other courses from the following three electives:
- Asset Management
- Managing the Organization
- Real Estate Investment & Finance
For additional information and requirements visit BOMI's FMA Designation page.
If you are a FMA student looking for a specific course to be offered locally, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your request!