REAL PROPERTY ADMINISTRATOR (RPA) DESIGNATION
To earn the RPA designation, students must successfully complete the following six mandatory courses plus the Ethics Is Good Business Short Course:
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Environmental Health and Safety Issues
- Law and Risk Management
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part II
Plus, successfully complete one other course from the following four electives:
- Leasing and Marketing for Property Managers
- Asset Management
- Managing the Organization
For additional information and requirements visit BOMI's RPA Designation page.
If you are a RPA student looking for a specific course to be offered locally, please contact email@example.com to submit your request.